Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), StarboxTV Sdn. Bhd. (referred hereinafter to as “STV”) is mindful and committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy. STV reserves the right to amend this Notice to client at any time and will place notice of such amendments on the company website (www.seebats.com) or via any other mode the company views suitable, which will be clearly informed to you.
Purpose Of Processing
STV processes your personal data only for specific and limited purposes. You agree that all personal data collected and/or processed by STV may include but not be limited to the following purposes:
- To communicate with you;
- To inform you of our products and services;
- Respond to your enquiries and complaints and to generally resolve disputes;
- To send you promotional material;
- To process applications for and the provision of STV Services Products and/or Services;
- For marketing purposes and research purposes;
- Settlement of fund, Refund or Cancellation, Dispute and/or Chargeback of the payment transaction;
- General administration and Manage and maintain your account(s) and facility(ies) with us;
- Update, consolidate and improve the accuracy of our records;
- Recurring payment service and/or tokenization;
- Conduct research and survey, which solely for analytical purposes including but not limited to data mining and analysis of your transactions with us;
- Meet the disclosure requirements of any law binding on us;
- For audit, compliance and risk management purposes;
- Any other purpose that we deem necessary and/or as required or permitted by any law, regulations, guidelines and/or relevant regulatory authorities.
Disclosure To Third Parties
STV may disclose your personal data to our affiliates or third parties that perform services on STV behalf and in doing so we will comply with all applicable laws, regulations and industry standards.
Acceptance Of The Policy
Withdrawal Of Consent
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, you may at any time withdraw your consent to STV processing any personal data of yours or to any part or portion of the same by sending to STV at the address set out below a written notice of withdrawal and within the period prescribed under the PDPA. STV shall take all necessary measures to give effect to your withdrawal of consent, to the extent that such withdrawal does not conflict with any of STV’s other legal obligations.
If you do not wish to have your personal data shared with any other party, or if you do not wish to be solicited for products or services offered by STV or any other parties including third parties, kindly inform us in writing at the communication information as given below.
You shall, upon written request, be granted access to all personal data held or stored or processed by STV. To avoid confusion, “access” for the purposes of this provision shall mean notification of such personal data of yours that is processed by or on behalf of STV and to have a copy of such personal data communicated or conveyed to you in an intelligible form of STV’s choosing.
In accordance with the PDPA, and to the extent not limited by any other applicable law, we may:
Correction Of Personal Data
You may at any time make a written request to STV to correct any personal data of yours that is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out-of-date and STV shall, upon receipt of your written request for correction(s), take all necessary measures to give effect to such correction(s).
Please direct any requests to withdraw consent or to request access and/or correction to any Personal Data as follows:
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number : +603-2781 9066
Address : VO2-08-12, Velocity Office 2, Lingkaran SV Sunway Velocity, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
By publishing this policy in this website, we shall deem our customers and/or clients have already been notified.