Terms & Conditions
Touch-to-Surprise Campaign for New Member
“Touch-to-Surprise” also known as “TTS” (“the Campaign”) is organised by STARBOX TV SDN BHD (“the Organiser”) and co-organised by STARBOX REBATES SDN BHD (“the Co-Organiser”). It is open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia.
- “Touch-to-Surprise” is applicable for SEEBATS or GETBATS new joined member only.
- Each member is entitled to play and redeem from “Touch-to-Surprise” once.
- The amount claimed from the campaign will be credited to member’s Floating balance in GETBATS account (www.getbats.com). It will then move to Withdrawable balance or Rebate balance once the amount is verified and confirmed by the co-organiser.
- The Organisers’ decision in any matter in relations to the Campaign shall be final and conclusive.
- The Organisers shall not be liable for any of your claims or third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-party, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
- This Campaign/ promotion/ offer/ rebates cannot be combined with any other/ rebates offer currently available on the app/ web/ social media platform of GETBATS and/ or SEEBATS.
- All disputes relating to this Campaign/ promotion/ offer/ rebates offer are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Malaysia courts.
- The Organisers reserve the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole T&Cs in relation to this Campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to you and you shall agree to be bound by those changes, if any.
By taking part in this Campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the T&Cs. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the T&Cs listed below and decisions of the Organisers without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organisers shall be final and conclusive.